As a resident, you will also enjoy exclusive access to the community’s world-class recreational amenities, including a heated indoor pool, gym and 5 star social club. Set amidst trees and green spaces, Halliday Shores is a wonderful place to relax and retire on the Mid North Coast. A warm place to meet and make new friends, and truly belong.
Villa 181 – The Santorini
Upper Level-Luxury living just waiting for you!
- Two bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite
- Two living areas and huge entertainer’s kitchen
- Indoor/outdoor living with a spacious balcony and a view to the trees
- Double garage
- Private courtyard and just across from a grassy park area
First to see will call this villa home!
Villa 126 – The Sonata
Stylish, spacious Villa 126, is the perfect place for you to retire.
- Two bedrooms, one with a huge walk-in robe and ensuite
- Separate study which can be used for a third bedroom
- Everyone has a place to watch TV, relax or read a book with two large tiled living areas
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area that links to open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Beautiful private courtyard oasis
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large double garage
Make sure you call soon. This one will not last long!
Villa 84 – The Burleigh
- Two bedrooms, main with ensuite, built in robe, and personal linen cupboard
- Large separate study for your home office or music room
- Spacious open plan living opening onto large sun-soaked undercover balcony with views
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Double garage with remote control
This home has all the benefits of two storey living, without the stairs — it will go quickly, no time to um and ah!
Villa 45 – The Grange
If downsizing worries you, then come and have a look at The Grange — it has storage galore!
- Bedroom one has walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom two has walk in robe and ensuite access to main bathroom
- Bedroom three/or studio room
- Media room/study
- Two large living areas
- Kitchen and dining areas
- Two private courtyards, one with undercover entertaining area
- Double garage with marine carpet
It is rare for this style of villa to come up, so if it suits you, make sure you visit soon to view!
Villa 31 – The Patterson
Highly sought after stand-alone home a short distance from the Shores Club
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to bedroom one
- built-in robes to bedroom two with main bathroom right next door
- Third bedroom or large study
- Timeless two-pack white kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops and Omega appliances.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Large double garage with remote opening door
- Leafy, private courtyard for those quiet moments or a veggie garden and a puppy–you choose!
Our stand-alone homes go fast, so call Janine today to arrange a tour